Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Minute With Author Jennifer Chase


What's Your Name and the title or titles of your books?
My name is Jennifer Chase and I have four books available: Compulsion, Dead Game, Silent Partner, and How to Write a Screenplay.

What genre do you normally write in?
My three novels are thrillers with emphasis in the crime fiction or police procedural categories. 

Could you tell us just a little about yourself?
I have a bachelor degree in police forensics and a master’s degree in criminology.  Up until about five years ago, I worked in the corporate world in the area of business and accounting.  I decided to change my current path into the criminal justice field, but an interesting thing happened during that process.  My love of writing took over and I decided to write my first novel Compulsion in 2008. 
Will you give us a brief overview of your latest, or if you prefer, your favorite book?
 
Compulsion and Dead Game are two books in an ongoing Emily Stone Series that revolves around a heroine who hunts down serial killers and child predators anonymously, then emails her investigation to the local police.    
Where are your books available?
 
All my books are available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, and available by special order with any book retailer (online or in person).  They are in ebook and paperback formats.
Are you working on anything new at the moment?
Yes, I’m in the middle of my third thriller in the Emily Stone Series.  It will take my heroine on her serial killer hunt to the island of Kauai.
 
What one statement would you like to make that you think our audience and your readers might benefit from?
Great question!  Honesty, pure and simple, is what makes everything that much better for everyone.
Practice this simple attribute everyday, you'll be amazed at what can happen.

How can someone follow you if they want to stay abreast of what you are doing?
 
I welcome comments and questions!  

No comments:

Post a Comment